Monday, October 11, 2010

Send flowers this Sweetest Day, Oct 16th


Sweetest Day Special:
Dozen roses in Rectangular Vase
with Ghirardelli chocolates
$54.99

Just some of the yummy chocolates we carry!

What is Sweetest Day? Once known as a day to spread love and cheer to the less fortunate. Now it's a day to show affections to the loved ones in your life. What a great tradition to start or to keep going in your family. I never get tired of hearing "I love you" from the people I truly care about. Pair those words with a box of chocolates, some flowers and a card..I would be over the moon!

Is Sweetest Day important? Well, that really depends on you. How important are the people in your life? Don't waste another minute thinking about it..do something about it. Time is precious, tell/show them how you feel.

What kind of gift should you give for Sweetest Day? A simple bed in breakfast (with flowers), cleaning the house when it's not your turn, dinner ready when they get home..these are all great ways to show affection. If you're limited on time, just give me a call:206-325-5068 and we can have flowers, chocolates and cards delivered to ALL Seattle metro and surrounding areas
. You can also order online.

I think James Taylor had it right when he recorded:

How Sweet it is to be loved by you...
I needed the shelter of someone's arms
and there you were.
I needed someone to understand my ups and downs
and there you were.
With sweet love and devotion
Deeply touching my emotion..

I just want to stop and thank you baby,
I just want to stop and thank you baby..
How sweet it is to be loved by you
How sweet it is to be loved by you.."

So, why not stop and thank your loved one, let us help you say it with flowers! 206-325-5068

No comments:

Post a Comment